Welkom bij mijn creatieve blog.
Ik hoop dat mijn werk een inspiratie kan zijn voor iedereen die mijn blog bezoekt.
Het word erg gewaardeerd als je een reactie achterlaat.

donderdag 26 juni 2014

Challenge #173

The challenge of this week "Redux, Remix, Revisit" a familiar favorite tangle.
For me there are more tangles that are my favorite,and it was difficult to make a choise.
That's why I used some of my favorites already since I draw Zentangles.
I drew them on Mi-Teintes paper with a black micron 01 and shaded with brown colored pencils and highlighted with a white charcoal pencil.

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful. I would think the pink would be too bright, but it really works. Love the way all your tangles weave together. Very tactile!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is beautiful Mariet. Your feel for form is outstanding. Your patterns feel so comfortable with each other. I love this work. Awesome.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Prachtig Mariët, vooral je tripoli onderaan vind ik erg mooi het lijken wel waterdruppels in driehoek vorm. Mooie kleuren, met prachtige highlighting!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Mariet, I LOVE THIS... great color and the shading is wonderfully SUPER!!! Great fun... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love the color of the paper. Also like how well, the tangles flow. I think white highlights are always great on colored paper.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. So very pretty! Love the contrast of pink black and white!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Nieuwe poging, mijn opmerking van daarnet ìs verdwenen!?
    Moedig Mariët, deze felle kleur! Prachtig uitgevoerd met die highlights.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Very beautiful - I want to hold it and touch it! It has this amazing quality of looking completely 3D. Really very lovely. Axxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I love how puffy it looks. Did it make your eyes hurt working on that pink? My favorite color!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen