Welkom bij mijn creatieve blog.
Ik hoop dat mijn werk een inspiratie kan zijn voor iedereen die mijn blog bezoekt.
Het word erg gewaardeerd als je een reactie achterlaat.

dinsdag 16 januari 2018

Challenge # 347 and ZIA 30 X 30 cm.

For the challenge I made the string with a little box, drew it 3 times on my tile.



The first weeks of 2018 I drew a ZIA 30 X 30 cm.
Just a bit more than a Opus tile.
I drew it with a black Micron 01 and shaded and colored with my FC Polychromos.
It took several hours but I am very happy with the result.

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig werk Mariët. Vooral de ZIA is geweldig, zacht van kleur en mooie patroontjes verwerkt in een mooie layout!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your Diva challenge tile is lovely and the Opus tile stunning!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your Opus tile is amazing! 30cm x 30cm, huh?...Hmmm, would have taken me hours just to choose tangles and weeks (!!!!!!!) to draw the 'wallpaper' tile.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great diva tile and your ZIA is too lovely for words...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Your Diva tile is really pretty - I love the shading and balance of tangles. And your larger piece is absolutely beautiful! Like a breath of spring!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow! Your Diva tile keeps my eyes walking all over, trying to follow each box. Your Opus tile is wonderful. Those pink flower shapes are so delicate.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Allebei mooi en op een heel andere manier. Van de Zia krijg ik meteen zin in de zomer :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Love your tile, and your bigger piece is gorgeous!!!❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen