Welkom bij mijn creatieve blog.
Ik hoop dat mijn werk een inspiratie kan zijn voor iedereen die mijn blog bezoekt.
Het word erg gewaardeerd als je een reactie achterlaat.

dinsdag 24 april 2018

Challenge # 362 and more

For the Challenge this week we should use Laura's tangle "Somnee"
I drew with a brown and orange Micron and colored with colored pencils.


The Flower of Life
The Flower of life, one of the most important symbols of the sacred geometry is used in these drawings as the string.
Tomorrow I will give a workshop with the Flower of life as a Mandala/Zendala for 6 women in my livingroom, I'm looking forward to it!

This one is 14 X 14 cm. Drawn with the Micron 01
 The next one 25 X 25 cm. Drawn with the Micron PN in dark blue, light blue and dark red.
Colored with colored pencils in indigo, ultramarine, dark red and earth green.




Even this drawing is based on the Flower of life, so many possibility's with the base of the symbol.
10 X 10 cm.



6 opmerkingen:

  1. I have always felt a connection to the Flower of Life sacred geometry! Your mandalas are absolutely beautiful!! Wish I could join your class. Have Fun!! Also love your Diva tile! Colours are terrific!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Prachtig allemaal!!! Jammer toch dat je wat ver weg woont, zou anders best nog e.e.a. van je kunnen (en willen) leren.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful tile for the Diva Challenge. I´m glad to see Zeihryt here! I´m use the same tangles for my challenge tile!
    Your Flower of Life mandalas are just gorgeous. I do love them!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful diva challenge tile and the Zendala's are so lovely!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Gorgeous Diva tile. Wow! those zendalas are stunning;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
    ดูหนัง

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen