Welkom bij mijn creatieve blog.
Ik hoop dat mijn werk een inspiratie kan zijn voor iedereen die mijn blog bezoekt.
Het word erg gewaardeerd als je een reactie achterlaat.

dinsdag 11 december 2018

Challenge # 379

The last challenge this year.
I wish you all a Merry Christmass, expecially for Laura and her family for giving us Zentangle fun almost every week.


Also I am working on the 12 days of Zentangle .
I made the template myself on aquarelpaper.

       The first two days.
           Until day six.

When I finished the complete spinner I will publish it here. 


8 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful Christmas tile and your spinner is lovely! Really wonderful work! Can't wait to see the finished piece.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. WOW, Mariet, wonderful Diva Challenge and spinner - love it!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I like the ribbons and the leafs on your diva-tile. So pretty!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love the weaving. It shows such forethought. I get done with my tile and think, "Gee, a ribbon would have been really nice there..."

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Your challenge tile is so beautiful! I even looked up all the words in my translator to see what they say (for other English speakers--luck, health, peace, love, and blessings). The spinner is beautiful, too. That must have been quite a project to make yourself.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Diva challenge: Beautiful! I thought about making my own spinner but did not get that far yet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Mooi, erg mooi. Ook de zelfgemaakte spinner, leuk als ie straks klaar is. Fijne feestdagen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. What abeautyful diva challenge. Thank you

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen