Welkom bij mijn creatieve blog.
Ik hoop dat mijn werk een inspiratie kan zijn voor iedereen die mijn blog bezoekt.
Het word erg gewaardeerd als je een reactie achterlaat.

maandag 20 juni 2011

Challenge # 27

The Diva's challenge for this week is a duo-tangle with the tangle's
 "Dex and Verdigogh"
I think it is not an easy challenge, but here is what I made.
Last week I think I was the last to enter my work, and this week I seem to be the first, and I hope to maybe make one or two more for this challenge, for I like this (difficult) one.

16 opmerkingen:

  1. This is wonderful. I love your size contrast, simplicity, and addition of color.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Awesome! Love the touch of color!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Amazing - well done to have the dex almost completely underneath - really beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Mooi zeg! Ik ben helemaal onder de indruk.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful! I love the way Verdigogh drapes over Dex and softens it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love how this turned out..very nice

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Oooh! I love what you did here. Perspective, shading, touch of color... everything wonderful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. You do perspective so wonderfully well!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Absolutely stunning!!! Wow, is the word!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Beautiful! Love the little circles of color!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Terrific. The addition of color is perfect in this one.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen