Welkom bij mijn creatieve blog.
Ik hoop dat mijn werk een inspiratie kan zijn voor iedereen die mijn blog bezoekt.
Het word erg gewaardeerd als je een reactie achterlaat.

dinsdag 12 juli 2011

Paper bal

Deze papieren ballen zien er erg ingewikkeld uit, maar als je ze gaat maken valt het reuze mee.
These paper balls look very complicated, but when you make them it's not so difficult.
Op de foto's hieronder zie je hoe ze in elkaar worden gezet, en helemaal onderaan het patroon.
On the photos you can see how to put them together, and at the bottom there is the pattern.







Veel plezier met het maken van deze papieren bal
I hope you will enjoy making this paper ball.

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Very cool project! Do you make (3) strips from the pattern to create the ball? Do you use glue to hold it all in place?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yes Joni, I make 3 strips, and I weave them together, but you can also glue them.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Darn! I knew I'd miss something SPECTACULAR on my week away!!!!! Fabulous idea and beautifully done! Thank you for sharing and for providing a pattern. I can't wait to try this myself!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks for sharing your fantastic, beautiful work Mariët. You are an inspiration and a breath of fresh air, with some new and clever inspired designs.
    Long may it last.
    Phill

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi Mariet, I absolutely LOVE this idea! I have trying to make one of my own but am currently struggeling in putting it together. I believe I assemble them correctly but then I don't really know how to make it look like yours. Mine just looks like a messy ball. Sniff. Is there a video or anything that I could watch? With many thanks! Kind regards, Manja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen