Welkom bij mijn creatieve blog.
Ik hoop dat mijn werk een inspiratie kan zijn voor iedereen die mijn blog bezoekt.
Het word erg gewaardeerd als je een reactie achterlaat.

donderdag 8 september 2011

Another Paradox

A new addiction?

I think I am addicted to Paradox.....so many possibilities, I love working with it.
Here you can see what basic I have been using for this one, but I already have more ideas with just this basic pattern.
I hope to find more time to work wit Paradox, but first I should do what I have to do.

9 opmerkingen:

  1. I love this! What a great starting shape - I may have to try that one. Great work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Paradox in the round. Great. I love that it makes a vortex in the middle. Cool.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love this string and they way the paradox played out (or in?). I like using octagons with paradox but love the added dimension of this one.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Paradox is very addictive. Your tiles are just wonderful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love it! I really like that what you did with the pentagon is so different from what I did!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I see we are both addicted. Yours is beautiful!
    Barbara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen