Welkom bij mijn creatieve blog.
Ik hoop dat mijn werk een inspiratie kan zijn voor iedereen die mijn blog bezoekt.
Het word erg gewaardeerd als je een reactie achterlaat.

woensdag 7 september 2011

Paradox Challenge

Challenge #38

This weeks Challenge is to only work with "Paradox"
A great challenge for Paradox is perfect for this.
There are so many possibilities, and I have much inspiration to work with Paradox.
I hope to find more time this week to make another one.
This one is 20 X 20 cm. and I drew it with Sakura Microns 01 in black and green,
and shaded with pencil B2
 

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Mariet, absolutely stunning! You make me so proud of my Dutch heritage!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is a beautiful tile! Very creative design. Love it!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Helemaal geweldig! Leuk die losse hangertjes.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful! I love the touch of green you added to it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Mariet, this is a beautiful interpretation of the challenge. I love the color you added. So nice!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow ... just wow !! I LOVE this!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. So cool - love the little ones hanging off the edges

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen