Welkom bij mijn creatieve blog.
Ik hoop dat mijn werk een inspiratie kan zijn voor iedereen die mijn blog bezoekt.
Het word erg gewaardeerd als je een reactie achterlaat.

woensdag 19 maart 2014

Challenge # 159

I am working on a bigger ZIA (40 X 40 cm.) for the show next week Saturday so I do not have so much time for the challenge.
But this weeks challenge is about St. Patric's day.
I do not know much about that, in The Netherlands we don't celebrate it.
But I know that green is the color for it.
And because I'm using green in this Zia I thought I can show what I'm working on as a contribution for the challenge.
There's still a lot of work, but if it's finished I will show the complete ZIA.



Have you seen my other 40 X 40 ZIA here.

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een prachtige ZIA Mariët, vooral de spiraal met finery vind ik prachtig, ook de zachte lente kleuren zijn geweldig toegepast in dit werk! Ben benieuwd hoe die eruit ziet als hij af is!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It is so peaceful and cheerful!! I really love it!! :0) Share Humanity

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful both ZIA! :) Your colors are fantastic Mariët ! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous, Mariet! Hope the show goes well!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Erg mooi en sierlijk en elegant en mooi gekleurd!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is simply elegant! Such lovely soft color too. What a beautiful piece!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Prachtig, Mariët, echt prachtig. De zachte kleuren zijn heel mooi. Mooi is ook de andere zia waarnaar je link gaat.
    Jammer dat Dronten niet iets dichterbij is :-(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. These are really lovely! I love the piano theme.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen