Welkom bij mijn creatieve blog.
Ik hoop dat mijn werk een inspiratie kan zijn voor iedereen die mijn blog bezoekt.
Het word erg gewaardeerd als je een reactie achterlaat.

zondag 16 juli 2017

Challenge # 325 and Opus Tile

Another challenge by Jessica Davies as a guest for the Diva.
We should use the tangle Pea-nuckle
Not my favorite tangle but I gave it a try.

Drew it with a blue Micron and colored with Polichromos.


The Opus tile is finished.
I drew it with a black Micron and colored and shaded with Polichromos colored pencils.


The tile is too big for my scanner so I took a photo, but it looks like the colors are not as bright as they really are.
                                  (I drew six insects in it for you to find!)

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Your peanuckle is great! Thanks for participating in this week's Diva Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your pea-nuckle tile is definitely original and absolutely fantastic! Your Opus tile is mind-blowing! Yeap, got the 6 insects (the bee has a nasty smirk) and tons of other details. WOW! WOW! WOW!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh, oh I got all 6, this was so nice since I bought my grandkids a book to spot the differences in pictures and out of 40 I was lucky to spot 20! Lovely tiles.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Aren't you glad you did the Peanuckle even though it isn't your favorite? What a nice tile you made. I think you are brave to do a large Opus tile. It is beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Mooi allebei op hun eigen ( Mariët) manier. Leuk die beestjes in je Opus tile.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I like the way you present you Peanuckle tangle along with the others with it. Nice composition. I like your Opus work too. (I found all the insects you put in; I like that too.)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I like the insects - they're a work of art in themselves! I can't believe how much prettier Peanuckle looks in colour. Lovely.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow just wow such detail. I love it

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Mmmm, that peanuckle tile is just lovely. The colors are sublime and I love how the tangles all work together. So pretty!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen