Welkom bij mijn creatieve blog.
Ik hoop dat mijn werk een inspiratie kan zijn voor iedereen die mijn blog bezoekt.
Het word erg gewaardeerd als je een reactie achterlaat.

donderdag 28 november 2013

Zendala Dare # 81

I know I'm late this week, but this morning I don't have any appointments so I could draw the whole morning.
And this is the result.

I drew with a blue Sakura Micron 01 and colored with blue and green Polichromos colored pencils.

This Zendala is for my favorite aunt that celebrates her 90th birthday today.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. It's really beautiful, Mariet - love the colours and how they work together. Happy 90th Birthday to your aunt! Axxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat is dit mooi Mariët!!!! De vormen, de kleuren. alles. Je tante moet hier wel erg blij mee zijn.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What pretty colours! This looks quite festive, and tropical too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Mooi geworden, ik moest even goed kijken omdat de basis er staat maar ook er niet staat!
    Helemaal opgenomen in het geheel!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen