Welkom bij mijn creatieve blog.
Ik hoop dat mijn werk een inspiratie kan zijn voor iedereen die mijn blog bezoekt.
Het word erg gewaardeerd als je een reactie achterlaat.

dinsdag 15 november 2011

Challenge #48 String Theory Tri Shapes

This week 's guest for Challenge #48 is the talented Sue Clark.
I am a big fan of her work and this Challenge is a real nice one.
Thank you Sue!
Here at the Diva's blog you can find the Challenge.

          The string I used.
        I used the new tangles Chainging and Dragonair,
        and the tangles I did not use for a long time,
        Holibaugh and Cirquital.

15 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful work! Glad you liked the challenge. I am finding more new tangles I will need to try. Thanks for the kind words too. I am a big fan or your work too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very lovely 3-dimensional looking tile!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love how the triangle pops, and the circle has depth - nice!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow, I love the depth and energy in your tangle! Beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I can hear music... the tingle of the triangle and a vibrating bonnnngggg! Super!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow! Quite dramatic! Patterns go so well together,very nice.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful! Love the negative colours in and out the shapes.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Great tangle!! The total look is so dimensioal!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Waves , sea urchin and Bermuda Triangle full of mystrey :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I think I commented on this on your flickr photo, but I'll do it again because I love this tile. I particularly like all the good stuff going on with the triangle - the border, the transition of patterns from dark to light and the way the circle tangle shows through from underneath. I always love your drawings; you're so talented.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. This is beautiful,love this see trough detail you added

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. I love how you used all of the spaces and filled the entire tile, great design, patterns and use of shading.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Like the dragonair corners! Beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen